Focused on the following projects and technologies: Blockchain, Telehealth, Cybersecurity, Compliance, and Privacy. Professional experience encompasses legal roles, account management and business development for startups and large technology companies, hospital consulting, management consulting and physician recruiting. This powerful combination enables me to build trusted relationships that result in improved revenue, partnerships, mitigation of legal risks and retained customers. I provide value in operational support of domestic and international projects to ensure on-time completion, and by solving business-critical problems.
Past Speaking Engagements:
* MIT/Harvard – ZCG Innovation Center 1st Summit – Blockchain in Healthcare – Sept 2018
* Aug 14-16, 2018 – Blockchain Health Summit & Trade Show – GSMI (DC)
* AIMA – Atlanta, GA – Blockchain Panel – July 2018
* Healthcare on the Blockchain conference, DC, May 2018, moderator for 2 panels
* Invited on SXSW Blockchain panel
* Assisted Harvard Extension school in finding speakers for first Blockchain course – Spring 2018
* Emory Law Innovation Center and B-school – Atlanta, GA – Jan/Feb 2018 – Consultant – Blockchain and AI events
* Blockchain in Healthcare Conference, Fall 2017, Boston, MA – Chair
* Distributed Health Fall 2017, Nashville TN – Moderator of Blockchain 101 panel
Experience includes the following;
* Blockchain technology * Startups * Account Management * Corporate Law * International experience *Telemedicine * Physician Recruiting * Attorney Recruiting * Partner Engagement *Journalism/Editing/Researcher * Project Management * Supply Chain * Process Improvement * Compliance/Regulatory * Business Development
A lifelong learner, I am passionate about cutting-edge technology!