Chicago Girl’s Sidewalk Skate
Not just for kids’ birthday parties anymore, roller skating is coming back in a big way, and this classic skate from Chicago is perfect for little girls just learning the sport. Designed for both indoor and outdoor use, the pretty pink skate features a comfortable three-quarter athletic boot with padded ankle collar for extra support, while its wide, smooth-rolling urethane wheels offer the extra stability that young skaters need. The plates features an adjustable torsion action truck for precision and versatility as she leans and turn, and both left and right skates come with a toe-brake for safe, reliable stops. Easy to pull on and off, the lightweight boot has a lace-up front with a fold-over Velcro strap at the top for a secure fit. Available in children’s sizes, the skate is covered by a 30-day warranty.
- Comfortable three-quarter athletic boot with padded ankle collar for support
- Wide urethane wheels for extra stability
- Adjustable torsion action truck for precision and versatility
- Toe-brakes for safe, reliable stopping
- Lace-up front with fold-over Velcro strap for secure fit